NO SPONSORSHIP FOR A VISA
MUST ALREADY HAVE THE AUTHORIZATION TO WORK IN THE USA
As an Account Manager at IWD New York, you handle a portfolio of client projects. You are involved in every step of the life cycle of the project: gathering and analyzing client requirements, demonstrating and customizing the tools, training users and provide personalized assistance to our clients. You are responsible for all tasks assigned to you and work closely with the Paris team. In terms of growth opportunity, you will receive extensive training so you can grow with the company. You will be in charge of your own clients.
- You participate to the planning and scheduling of the production (products shooting, 3D modeling and images retouching).
- You manage external freelancers (photographers, graphic designers): prepare briefs, check their work and give them feedback.
- You handle the content integration into IWD tools.
- You are proactive in improving the existing processes.
- You are in direct contact with the clients and are responsible for answering clients’ questions as part of the support team.
- You organize and plan training with the user and train users on IWD solutions (face to face or web call).
- You are responsible for answering clients’ questions as part of the support team.
- You assist the account managers in creating documents for the clients.
- You are responsible for internal as well as external communication (newsletter for new software releases, updates of the online help center (video, texts, and visuals)).