NO SPONSORSHIP FOR A VISA
MUST HAVE THE AUTHORIZATION TO WORK IN THE USA
As a Business Development Intern, you work closely with the New Business Manager, helping in every step/way to develop our business in the Americas. Identifying, building and following-up on sales leads for the sales team, along with following-up on the latest technology product & services used & provided on the Retail industry by IWD.
You are responsible for all the tasks assigned to you. In terms of perspectives, you will receive extensive training so you can grow with the company. Eventually, you will be in charge of your own prospects.
Day to day responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Preparing, booking, and attending meetings with prospects.
• Following up sales leads.
• Building sales proposals.
• Analyzing competitors / retail and merchandising industry.
• Exploring and attending tradeshows and networking events.
• Maintaining prospect database on CRM system.
• Ensuring consistency in sales materials between our 4 offices.
• Identifying potential new partners and managing related projects.