NO SPONSORSHIP FOR A VISA
MUST HAVE THE AUTHORIZATION TO WORK IN THE USA
As a Junior Account Manager at IWD NY, you work closely with our local team to assist with projects for all our clients. The team in NY is small, with a startup spirit; and you will work on Production tasks as well as internal processes and communication.
Production wise, you are involved in every step of a project’s life cycle: launch, platform setup, content production and customization, user training and personalized support and assistance to our clients.
*Production management: *
- You coordinate the production schedule for all East coast clients.
- You coordinate the communication with external freelancers (photographers, graphic designers, 3D designers): prepare briefs, check their work and give them feedback to comply with clients’ briefs.
- You handle the content integration to IWD tools and all the back-end management of our client’s platforms.
- You are proactive in improving the existing processes.
- You are responsible for internal as well as external communication (newsletter for new software releases, updates of the online help center (video, texts and visuals).
*Clients’ relations: *
- You are part of our support team and are responsible for answering users’ questions.
- You organize and train users on IWD solutions (face to face or web call).
- You assist the account managers in the follow up of their clients (creating documentations, estimates, meeting report…).