As a Junior Project Manager at IWD Singapore, you work closely with our local team to assist with projects for all our local clients and sometimes prospects. You will be involved in every step of a project’s life cycle: client needs & requirements analysis, platform setup, content production and customization, users training and personalized support and assistance to our clients.
The team in Singapore is growing with a startup spirit; hence you will not only be responsible for all the production tasks assigned to you but, will also help in both account management and sales missions, as well as administrative tasks (about 10% of your time).
• You monitor the projects, specifically the production phase (identifying needs, software launches, and users’ training)
• You manage the production schedule & coordinate the communication with internal stakeholders and/or external freelancers (photographers, graphic designers, 3D designers): prepare briefs, check their work and give them feedback to comply with clients’ briefs.
• You handle the content integration to IWD tools.
• You are proactive in improving the existing processes.
• You are part of our support team and are responsible for answering users’ questions.
• You organize and train users on IWD solutions (face to face or web call).
• You do an administrative follow-up of clients.
• You assist the account managers in creating documentation for the clients.