As a Junior Project Manager at IWD Los Angeles, you work closely with our local team to assist with projects for all our local prospects and clients. The team in LA is small, with a startup spirit; hence you partake in both production and sales missions, as well as with administrative tasks (about 10% of your time).
Production wise, you are involved in every step of a project’s life cycle: platform setup, content production and customization, user training and personalized support and assistance to our clients.
On the sales side, you are helping the LA director generate new leads and follow up on prospect meetings.
NO SPONSORSHIP FOR A VISA
MUST ALREADY HAVE THE AUTHORIZATION TO WORK IN THE USA (US citizen or green card or OPT holder)
Responsibilities and Duties
*Production management *
• You coordinate the production schedule for all West coast clients.
• You coordinate the communication with external freelancers (photographers, graphic designers, 3D designers): prepare briefs, check their work and give them feedback to comply with clients’ briefs.
• You handle the content integration to IWD tools.
• You are proactive in improving the existing processes.
• You are part of our support team and are responsible for answering users’ questions.
• You organize and train users on IWD solutions (face to face or web call).
• You assist the account managers in creating documentation for the clients.
• Sales lead research and follow-up.
• You book and attend meetings with prospects.
• You create personalized sales proposals.
• You benchmark the retail industry and trends.